QuestionWeek 1 quizQuestion 1 Drawing of stick figures is most useful to:Question 2 Mr. F. is speaking with you, the health care provider, about his respiratory problem. Mr. F. says, I ve had this cough for 3 days, and it s getting worse. You reply, Tell me more about your cough. Mr. F. states, I wish I could tell you more. That s why I m here. You tell me what s wrong! Which caregiver response would be most appropriate for enhancing communication?Question 3 During the course of the interview you should:Question 4 Which of the following formats would be used for visits that address problems not yet identified in the problem-oriented medical record (POMR)?Question 5 Constitutional symptoms in the ROS refer to:Question 6 A detailed description of the symptoms related to the chief complaint is presented in the:Question 7 Which of the following is not a characteristic of the plan portion of the problem-oriented medical record?Question 8 When recording assessments during the construction of the problem-oriented medical record, the examiner should:Question 9 Mrs. G. reports an increase in her alcohol intake over the past 5 years. To screen her for problem drinking, you would use the:Question 10 During a history-taking session, Mr. B. appears to be avoiding certain questions. He keeps looking out the window. What should the caregiver do?Question 11 Mary Jane has brought in her 16-year-old son, Kyle. She states that he has been sleeping more, doesn t hang around his friends, and recently his girlfriend broke up with him. Your most immediate question is to ask Kyle:Question 12 You are collecting a history from an 11-year-old girl. Her mother is sitting next to her in the examination room. When collecting history from older children or adolescents, they should be:Question 13 J.M. has been seen in your clinic for 5 years. She presents today with signs and symptoms of acute sinusitis. The type of history that is warranted is a(n) _____ history.Question 14 A tool used to screen adolescents for alcoholism is the:Question 15 Ms. S. reports that she is concerned about her loss of appetite. During the history, you learn that her last child recently moved out of her house to go to college. Rather than infer the cause of Ms. S. s loss of appetite, it would be better to:Question 16 Subjective and symptomatic data are:Question 17 Which of the following is an effective adjunct to document location of findings during recording of physical examinations?Question 18 When taking a history, you should:Question 19 Which question would be considered a leading question?Question 20 Which of the following is considered an IADL but not an ADL?
Walden University nurs6512 week 1 quiz latest 2017
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.