Impacts of corporate governance on corporate social responsibility: A review
BKAI3043 Individual Project A211_new version
BKAI3043 RISK MANAGEMENT PROJECT
FIRST SEMESTER A211 2021/2022
Individual Project Guideline
The Project: This project aims to provide an opportunity to understand the issues
surrounding corporate governance practices in the world. The following guidelines
should be used to carry out the project:
1. Maximum page: Strictly not more than five pages, excluding references.
2. This individual assignment contributes 10% of the total 40% of BKAI3043’s full
3. Please make sure that the following requirements are met:
1. Project needs to be written in English, single or double spacing and 11 or 12
font- size, and paginated.
2. Please refer to the document template to prepare the project paper (file:
Template for individual assignment.docx)
3. Please upload the completed report via Turnitin Assignment on UUM Online
Learning. The similarity index should not be more than 25%.
4. Please quote your references and data sources using APA format.
1. Choose one of the topics below and write an essay discussing the topic.
a) Impacts of corporate governance on corporate social responsibility: A review
b) Impacts of corporate governance on company financial performance: A review
c) Effects of corporate governance on Earning Managements: A review
d) Effects of corporate governance on Capital Structure: A review
e) Effects of corporate governance on Voluntary disclosure: A review
f) Effects of corporate sustainability on company performance: A review
g) Impacts of board diversity on firm financial performance: A review
h) Impacts of board diversity on corporate social responsibility: A review
i) Effects of gender diversity on financial performance: A review
j) Effects of internal control on risk management: A review
2. Every topic is only limited to 5 people. Inform your choice to your instructor.
3. Please submit the report by 15 January 2022 via UUM Online Learning (Turnitin
- BKAI3043 RISK MANAGEMENT PROJECT
- FIRST SEMESTER A211 2021/2022
- Individual Project Guideline