E-Marketing – respond to the following questions in accordance to the criteria below.
- Why is it important for the marketer to distinguish between customer acquisition, conversion, and retention when developing marketing strategies?
In addition to the offer, what are the elements of a direct marketing strategy?
- How do direct marketers distinguish between the “front end” and the “back end” of a transaction? Why is this important?
- Explain the customer lifetime value (CLV) concept. Thinking about a specific firm, how could it use the concept of CLV to increase the overall profitability of its customer base?
The assignment will meet the APA 6th edition format criteria, write a minimum of 2 full pages, and follow the structure:
1. APA Title page
2. Body (do not write each question, use a heading then start the text after each heading)
3. Question 1 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
4. Question 2 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
5. Question 3 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
6. Question 4 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
7. References (make sure that each reference is cited in the text)
For help with all things APA, please review the following link:
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
The following content is partner provided